45.6008° N, 122.6519° W

Member Login

Willamette Motor Boat Club original clubhouse 1909

HISTORY

Portland Yacht Club had its beginnings in 1908 as the Willamette Motor Boat Club, later named the Portland Motor Boat Club. It received its current name in 1926. The current clubhouse was built in 1952 after the original was damaged during the Vanport Flood of 1948. PYC, Oregon’s oldest yacht club, celebrated its 100th year in grand style with many gala events during it's 2008 Centennial.

 
For additional information on the club’s history
See