PYC members, check the Reciprocal Yacht Clubs page.
Portland Yacht Club is located at the north end of North Portland Harbor south of Hayden and Tomahawk islands about 104 NM from the mouth of the Columbia River (see map).
Please see our Contact page for contact information and service hours.
Events & Activities
Cookouts/BBQs are scheduled about every other Saturday during summer months, less frequently during winter months. See Calendar for exact dates. Guests are welcome to attend these events and most scheduled special events. Dress is generally casual.
Reciprocal moorage is provided along the head walk between the finger docks and vacated open slips. Slips have power or water but head walk moorings do not. Moorage is available on a first come, first served basis; no reservations accepted. Guests are welcome to stay free for 3 consecutive nights. There is a $10 per boat fee thereafter.
- Showers, phone and ice are available at the clubhouse.
- Garbage dumpsters are positioned at the head of each ramp.
- Fuel is available to overnight guests from non-Columbia River clubs during office hours (see Contacts page), upon prior arrangement with the office.
- There is a pump-out station along the head walk behind boat house row “M”.
- Sells Marine, a full-service marine repair facility, is on-site at the end of “H” dock. Their dry dock can accommodate vessels to 55' and 50 tons. (503) 285-3838.